Reserve Management Policy, including:
- Oversee the process of minting Qoin
- Oversee the process of paying the nodes, sales agents and service providers as per policy or smart contract
- Ascertain that the value of assets in the reserve meets the policy criteria
- Invest reserve assets in low-risk assets while maintaining high liquidity, per policy
- Allocate funds generated from returns on the reserve to fund the association activities, if needed and per an approved budget, and allocate all other such funds for distribution to nodes per Incentives Management Policy and Council decisions
- Monitor the economic trajectory of the Qoin ecosystem and of Qoin as a currency on a continuous basis and provide reporting to the Council
- Allow third-party liquidity providers to exchange Qoin for assets in the reserve, per policy
- Propose to the Council changes in the Reserve Management Policy in extreme situations, such that a change may be necessary.
Qoin Incentive Management Policy:
- To purchase Qoin for the purposes of incentivising stakeholders including association members, node operators, management, merchants and consumers
- Oversee the distribution of incentives in the form of Qoin to qualifying new members per the incentives guidelines, and audit records as needed
- Allocate funds to support the association’s activities, per approved budget
- Provide monthly reports to the Council regarding the distribution of incentives
- Propose to the Council changes in the Incentives Management Policy.